Jeff is a security architect and mobile security engineer who works with Android, iOS and Windows Phone/Windows RT. In the past, he's worked with Blackberry and Windows Mobile. Jeff has nearly 20 years of experience with C and C++, and over 6 years with Objective C. His experience includes implementing secure containers, secure transports and device management on a wide array of platforms including mobile handsets to surveillance drones.
Jeff's formal education includes undergad work at the University of Maryland, and graduate work at Johns Hopkins University. He majored in Computer Science at both schools.
Top Network Posts
- 131How do you sign Certificate Signing Request with your Certification Authority?
- 118How to create a self-signed certificate with openssl?
- 70RE error: illegal byte sequence on Mac OS X
- 50"verify error:num=20" when connecting to gateway.sandbox.push.apple.com
- 48Xcode Guard Malloc and on Device Debugging: 'libgmalloc.dylib' image not found
- 44Xcode Guard Malloc and on Device Debugging: 'libgmalloc.dylib' image not found
- 36Hotkey to show hidden files and folders in File Open dialog?
- View more network posts →