Top Network Posts
- 16Good software for watching videos on Mac?
- 13What are the theoretical guarantees of bagging
- 9Why is the definition of a consistent estimator the way it is? What about alternative definitions of consistency?
- 8Why is Euler's totient function equal to $(p-1)(q-1)$ when $N=pq$ and $p$ and $q$ are prime in a clean intuitive way?
- 7Linear regression closed form solution and having enough training points
- 6Python's pycrypto library for random number generation vs os.urandom
- 6Where do sublinear time algorithms fit in the picture of complexity theory?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.