Top Network Posts
- 29Will pthreads become obsolete once std:thread makes into C++Ox
- 21Cryptographic Challenge: How to Say Something Confidentially to Snowden?
- 20Forward declaration of nested types/classes in C++
- 15How long would the 100 Year Cryptography Project have secured its data had it been started 100 years ago?
- 14Representing probability in C++
- 14Standard alternative to GCC's ##__VA_ARGS__ trick?
- 14Can an Enigma-style cipher of sufficient complexity be considered secure today?
- View more network posts →
1 Is this area just about “modern” cryptography? Aug 6 '11