I'm an Australian by birth but currently live in London. I'm a traveller at heart and I love seeing how different the rest of the world is. I'm always up for something new and interesting.
I've been playing with computers pretty much my whole life, working with them since 2000 in tech support and programming and as a full-time Sysadmin since 2006. I've been fascinated by security since about 2003 and I tend to become the default "security guy" at most places I have worked.
I enjoy all forms of sport and outdoors activities but particularly cycling, hockey, sailboarding, snowboarding, camping and Frisbee. I'm also passionate about the environment, growing my own food, cooking it and eating it.
Top Network Posts
- 54Do London underground drivers earn more and work less than NHS doctors?
- 42Progression through WoW that avoids spiders
- 35At what point does something count as 'security through obscurity'?
- 32Force dig to resolve without using cache
- 26Is there any DNS system or Service that is HTTPS aware?
- 22Should I get an antivirus for my Mac?
- 21What is the point of gibberish spam
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.