Technical Trainer at Amazon Web Services. Learn more at https://aws.amazon.com/training/.
(We're hiring! See https://aws.amazon.com/careers/)
Mechatronics Engineer from Poli/USP (University of São Paulo, Brazil) and General Engineer from École Centrale de Lille (Lille, France).
Passionate about software programming since a kid. Interested in algorithms, concurrency, scalability, big data, object oriented and functional programming.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate Level
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate Level
Top Network Posts
- 87The difference between try/catch/throw and try/catch(e)/throw e
- 79Class.forName() vs ClassLoader.loadClass() - which to use for dynamic loading?
- 78Functional programming vs Object Oriented programming
- 63Why is String class declared final in Java?
- 59Difference between a static and a final static variable in Java
- 54"int -> int -> int" What does this mean in F#?
- 46Should Java methods be static by default?
- View more network posts →