Top Network Posts
- 34When did "More tea vicar?" start to be used after farting? Where did it come from?
- 303 year-old boy wants constant attention, hits and deliberately poops in underpants when he doesn't get it
- 27Why does "defenestrate" mean "throw someone out a window" and not "remove a window"?
- 26What can we do about the increasing amount of spam on Ask Ubuntu?
- 24How can I remove malicious spyware, malware, adware, viruses, trojans or rootkits from my PC?
- 22XKCD #936: Short complex password, or long dictionary passphrase?
- 22Why does the 'i' in 'explain' disappear when written as 'explanation'?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.