CS student in Germany, hobby C++ programmer.
My little SHA-2 library written in ISO-C++: https://github.com/cooky451/sha2pp
Top Network Posts
- 58If we had a "perfectly efficient" computer and all the energy in the Milky-way available, what number could it count to?
- 19strict aliasing and alignment
- 12write matrix to file in eigen?
- 11Why are function addresses not constant expressions
- 11generating random numbers in c++
- 7c++ std::thread problems in Visual Studio 2012
- 7What is wrong with this c++ code?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.