Top Network Posts
- 81Is the definition of "volatile" this volatile, or is GCC having some standard compliancy problems?
- 60If we had a "perfectly efficient" computer and all the energy in the Milky-way available, what number could it count to?
- 19strict aliasing and alignment
- 13write matrix to file in eigen?
- 12Idiomatic usage of exceptions in C++
- 11Why are function addresses not constant expressions
- 11generating random numbers in c++
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.