Top Network Posts
- 39What is the __dict__.__dict__ attribute of a Python class?
- 27Does a c/c++ compiler optimize constant divisions by power-of-two value into shifts?
- 26Learning to read GCC assembler output
- 22Under what circumstances are __rmul__ called?
- 19Packet oriented lossless compression library
- 17Can "non-native" pointers hurt cache performance?
- 16How prevalent is branch prediction on current CPUs?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.