Application security specialist and developer, focusing on efficient designs and model-driven architecture. Pro tem moderator on Space Exploration Stack Exchange, a beta Q&A site for spacecraft operators, scientists, engineers, and enthusiasts.
- Task oriented
- B.S. intolerant
- All-round techno freak
- Animal and beer lover
- ʎzɐɹɔ ʎןʇɥƃıןs
Oh, and make sure to visit our Space Exploration Stack Exchange site. We're here to stay!
Top network posts
- 78Can I borrow a lunar rover?
- 63How can I punish a hacker?
- 44Why hasn't NASA planted a stationary lab on Mars yet?
- 43Why don't the Space Shuttle's tires explode in the vacuum of space?
- 42Why is only one side of the Moon visible from Earth?
- 41Detecting skimmers and other ATM traps
- 40Who installed the camera on the Moon to film the "First step"?
- View more network posts →