Top network posts
- 61Why do I need to use the Rfc2898DeriveBytes class (in .NET) instead of directly using the password as a key or IV?
- 23With sufficient randomness, is XOR an acceptable mechanism for encrypting?
- 20How much faster is it to use inline/base64 images for a web site than just linking to the hard file?
- 18In C++, can you manually set the failbit of a stream? How?
- 14Should DES be avoided when developing new systems?
- 13Can you create a strong blockcipher with small blocksize, given a strong blockcipher of conventional blocksize?
- 13Representing 128-bit numbers in C++
- View more network posts →