Top Network Posts
- 51How big an RSA key is considered secure today?
- 27"SHA-256" vs "any 256 bits of SHA-512", which is more secure?
- 24What security authorities and standards reject $e=3$ in RSA, when, and with what rationale?
- 19Why should I use an Initialization Vector (IV) when I have unique keys?
- 18Is digest=HASH(HASH(a)+HASH(b)) equivalent to publishing two digests?
- 17How secure would HMAC-SHA3 be?
- 17Impacts of not using RSA exponent of 65537
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (17)
8 How to deal with conspirateurs? mar 28 '14
7 How to react on links to material obviously made available in violation of a copyright? feb 26 '14
6 Is it OK to ask for cryptanalysis of a cipher which was still widely deployed a few years ago? oct 21 '11