I'm a software engineer with a background in computer science and mathematics. I love cryptography, math, and Linux.
More about me on my website: http://bradconte.com/about.
Top Network Posts
- 16What are the advantages of TOTP over HOTP?
- 14Encrypt a file once with 50 characters password or twice with 25 characters?
- 13Generating Random Primes
- 12How secure is AES-256?
- 11Does using HTTPS, TLS, S/MIME, SSL e.t.c. protect you from Deep Packet Inspection and 'Big Data' analytics?
- 10Is there any security value of creatively naming folders containing sensitive files?
- 10How can disk encryption systems (like Truecrypt) resist frequency analysis when they allow random access?
- View more network posts →