From the School of Computer Science and Department of Psychology at McGill University, I marvel at the world through algorithmic lenses. My specific interests are in quantum computing, evolutionary game theory, modern evolutionary synthesis, and theoretical cognitive science. Previously I was at the Institute for Quantum Computing and Department of Combinatorics & Optimization at the University of Waterloo and a visitor to the Centre for Quantum Technologies at the National University of Singapore.
Top Network Posts
- 111How do you judge the quality of a journal?
- 72Is web-presence important for researchers?
- 71Does causation imply correlation?
- 57When should a supervisor be an author?
- 51Is there a way to set up proof-of-work systems so they would be even more useful?
- 48What makes people easily subscribe to pseudoscientific theories?
- 38Can critical thinking be taught?
- View more network posts →