I am interested in many topics about 'formal methods', 'program analysis' and 'software verification' (model-checking, abstract interpretation, theorem provers, ...). I am currently very interested in binary program analysis and in its applications to computer security.
Top Network Posts
- 32How to upgrade glibc from version 2.13 to 2.15 on Debian?
- 20How are the segment registers (fs, gs, cs, ss, ds, es) used in Linux?
- 20Can I create an object file using gcc that cannot be reverse engineered?
- 17Reversing ELF 64-bit LSB executable, x86-64 ,gdb
- 16Replacing common x86 instructions with less known ones
- 16What is the most efficient way to detect and to break xor encryption?
- 16What are the tools to analyze Python (obfuscated) bytecode?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.