I got my Ph.D. from Sharif University of Technology in software engineering. My research interests include Foundations of Cryptography and Computational Complexity Theory.
My Ph.D. thesis title is “Conceptual Analysis and Extension of Zero-Knowledge Models & Definitions.”
You may contact me via GMail. My ID is msdousti.
Top Network Posts
- 163What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 92What Lecture Notes Should Everyone Read?
- 63Techniques for Reversing the Order of Quantiﬁers
- 51One Stack, Two Queues
- 37What are the recent TCS books whose drafts are available online?
- 36What Books Should Everyone Read?
- 35First-Order Logic vs. Second-Order Logic
- View more network posts →