Electronics Engineer, Amateur Cryptographer with interests in designing real random and psuedorandom bit generators.
"Randomness is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you are going to get"
Forrest Gump Jr.
"You can't use mathematical means to create true randomness but you can use mathematical means to stretch a short truly random bitstream into a binary string of virtually infinite length that is indistinguishable from the uniform distribution, the distinguisher being a Universal Turing Machine". John Von Neumann Jr.
"It's trivial to make a Turing machine that fools all other Turing machines into "thinking" that they are looking at an unpredictable uniform distribution. Here is the schematic."
Alan Turing Jr.
Top Network Posts
- 12Are there practical upper limits of RSA key lengths?
- 6US Foreign Aid Accountability
- 6Advanced techniques for determining complexity lower bounds
- 5Distribution of Ones in a Psuedorandom Sequence
- 5Are there any known NP problems which are conjectured to be exponentially hard on average?
- 5Rule 30 Cellular Automaton for Cryptography
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted... yet.