MirBSD founder (this includes mksh and jupp development), FreeWRT core team member (and casual contributor to its partial successor OpenADK and µClibc-ng), Debian Developer (Emeritus), Grml contributor) and doing lots of OSS work in general (virtually all C libraries, lots of porting, etc).
I hereby offer all content I author on the SO/StackExchange network also under The MirOS Licence (HTML version with less WTF-8) in addition to “cc-wiki” (CC-BY-SA 2.5 or 3.0, depending on the SO/SE network site, apparently). I urge everyone else contributing here to do the same.
English is only my third language, so please excuse any mistakes related to that I may make, e.g. when not fully awake. I do try.
Shortlink: Qs in my tags
Top Network Posts
- 18Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 14Android adb shell - ash or ksh?
- 13Slashed zero, the “right” way?
- 11In which order do I plug the SATA power and data cables for hotplug?
- 10How to jump back to the first character in *nix command line?
- 9Alternative for Microsoft Office for Linux?
- 8Offline Vector Map for Windows Mobile
- View more network posts →