MirBSD founder (this includes mksh and jupp development), FreeWRT core team member (and casual contributor to its partial successor OpenADK and µClibc-ng), Debian Developer (Emeritus), Grml contributor) and doing lots of OSS work in general (virtually all C libraries, lots of porting, etc).
I hereby offer all content (but see below) I author on the SO/StackExchange network also under The MirOS Licence (HTML version with less WTF-8) in addition to “cc-wiki” (CC-BY-SA 2.5 or 3.0, depending on the SO/SE network site, apparently). This licence grant does not extend to any “Profile Content”. I urge everyone else contributing here to do the same. In addition, should the proposed MIT licence change go into effect, I require full MIT licence terms on reuse of my work under the MIT licence granted to SO/SE (reuse under The MirOS Licence already requires full terms to be retained).
English is only my third language, so please excuse any mistakes related to that I may make, e.g. when not fully awake. I do try.
Shortlink: Qs in my tags
Top Network Posts
- 42What is "code" for the purposes of the proposed MIT license switchover?
- 22The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 18Should I follow the normal path or fail early?
- 17In which order do I plug the SATA power and data cables for hotplug?
- 16Android adb shell - ash or ksh?
- 15Slashed zero, the “right” way?
- 11Syncing files between computers?
- View more network posts →