Rob is a builder of treehouses, hiker, proud father, and in his spare 50-60 hours a week, a Mac and iPhone developer. He's coauthor of iOS 6 Programming Pushing the Limits. Cocoaphony is where he pontificates on various issues fascinating to Cocoa developers, and occasionally other topics of technical interest. You can find more information about him on LinkedIn. Or mail him at robnapier on gmail. Now and then he tweets at @cocoaphony.
Top Network Posts
- 196Is it possible to install iOS 6 SDK on Xcode 5?
- 151How to convert NSArray to NSData?
- 119What is the most robust way to force a UIView to redraw?
- 106When should I initialize a view controller using initWithNibName?
- 104"wait_fences: failed to receive reply: 10004003"?
- 104Why isn't ProjectName-Prefix.pch created automatically in Xcode 6?
- 70How to point Xcode to my 10.6 SDK so it can be used as a "Base SDK"?
- View more network posts →